Git Source Control Provider is Visual Studio extension that integrates Git with Visual Studio.
Please donate to support the project. Thanks for all donations!
Notes for Git 1.7.10+ Users
Since 1.7.10, Git for Windows supports UTF-8 encoding internally. If you are using non-ASCII file names, please follow this page
to see how to update your Git settings and how to migrate your repositories.
NEWS: It works with Visual Studio 11 Beta
V 0.9.4 - (c0f948)
V 0.9.3 (f609cdd)
V 0.9.2 (aa64b75)
- Detect Git for Windows Path in pending changes window
- Add option to disable UTF-8 file names
- Change pre-load to UI context instead of UIContextGuids.SolutionExists
- Fix commit text box line height
- Dragon Tool: Fix folder browse dialog for saving patches between two commits
- Dragon Tool: Remove git console
- Dragon Tool: Add custom Chrome
How to use
Pending ChangesView History - the Dragon tool
- Open your solution controlled by Git to see the files' status.
- Right click within solution explorer and select "Git" related menus.
Welcome to fork and improve it.Project Roadmap