Git Source Control Provider is a Visual Studio extension that integrates Git with Visual Studio.
Please donate to support the project. Thanks for all donations!
NEWS: It works with Visual Studio 2013 Preview
- Support Visual Studio 2013 Preview
- Bug fixes (by Sam Harwell and Ubikuity)
- Performance Improvement (by Sam Harwell)
- UI declutter and cleanup (by Sam Harwell)
- Various bugs fixes (by Sam Harwell)
- Visual Studio 2012 dark theme support (by Sam Harwell)
- Refresh Git status using the solution refresh button (by Sam Harwell)
- Use Visual Studio code editor to display diff in the pending change window (by Sam Harwell)
How to use
- Open your solution controlled by Git to see the files' status.
- Right click within solution explorer and select "Git" related menus.
Welcome to fork and improve it.
Notes for Git 1.7.10+ Users
Since 1.7.10, Git for Windows supports UTF-8 encoding internally. If you are using non-ASCII file names, please follow this page
to see how to update your Git settings and how to migrate your repositories.Project Roadmap